A powerful platform to make you a Flutter Developer
1 to 3 years of experience in mobile app development and at least 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience in developing cross-platform apps using the Flutter development framework.
● Excellent understanding of hybrid mobile app technologies
● Experience with commonly used programming in Flutter
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, Flutter widgets for iOS Android.
● Experience in handling location services, notifications, 3rd party integrations in a flutter.
● Experience in handling user-friendly UI based on requirements in flutter knowledge and understanding of firebase.
● Ensure the performances, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Familiarity with push notifications
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● This is a perfect opportunity for candidates who are willing to work for a company that offers fast growth, good work life balance opportunity to learn new skills