A powerful platform to make you a IOS Developer
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic native iOS Developer who will be responsible for taking raw application idea from client/business team and ca n start with planning, architecture, designing, development and maintenance of custom native iOS applications as per the clients’ requirements. As an iOS Developer at Acropolis, you will be required to participate in all aspects of development, which will include playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment. You will be working closely with the Tech, Design and Quality team to build and launch the product. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Development of applications for mobile devices on iOS operating systems. Highly
Motivated individuals with a pleasant personality, Communication, and good
Organizational skills to work as an iOS professional.
- In-depth competency in programming knowledge of Mobile Applications on iOS
- Strong in developing Native and Hybrid mobile applications as per Apple Standards.
- Experience in Xcode & Interface Builder, Swift, Cocoa Framework, Apple
Script,Core Graphics, Core Audio Animation, iPhone SDK, Cocoa Touch
Framework, Open GL ES 2.0, Open AL, Game Kit & Store Kit Framework.
- Experience in third party integration like PayPal, AF Networking, Urban Airship and
Advanced Apple features like iTunes payment gateway can be additional.
- Expert in PhoneGap Application Development.
- Expertise in creating well-defined iPhone User Interfaces
- Knowledge of iPhone SDK including SQLite database.
- Strong understanding of building iPhone applications that utilize web-services(SOAP,
REST, JSON, XML)
- Independently drive the design and development of iPhone/IPad Application Project
- Familiarity with test-driven development, SenTest, and OCMock.
- Hard working, positive attitude and ability to deliver under time and resource
- Experience in working on the latest IOS available.
- Expert in Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa and iPhone SDK.
- Good understanding of system architecture as it relates to mobile apps (CocoaTouch,
Media Services, Core Os, and services.).