A powerful platform to make you a Quality Analyst
Our growing company, Hashtechy needs an experienced, and passionate Quality Analyst to join our team. We are seeking a software QA responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan, executing the plan, and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. Responsible for testing the software solution in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility with other legacy and/or external systems and making sure that testing is well defined, planned, and executed. Responsible for a software solution that is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live.
- Create test plan and test cases to meet the product owner requirement.
Execute test plan, test cases.
- Web application testing, Mobile Application testing, API testing, and Database testing.
Maintain records of completed testing.
- Work closely with developers to ensure test results are understood.
- 1 year of experience as a QA engineer/Manual testing & Manual Testing.
- Proven experience in creating and executing Test cases and Test Plans.
- Hands-on experience in Database testing and API testing.
- Exposure to UI/UX testing and maintenance of production change logs.
- Should be ready to take on challenges and should know how to come up with new
- Experience With Web-Based Testing Applications.
- Research New tools, Technologies, and Testing Processes.
- Identify, Isolate and Track Bugs Throughout Testing.
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) & Software
Testing Life Cycle(STLC).
- Working knowledge of Postman tool.
- Basic Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in performance testing would be a good plus.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer science or IT, BCA, MCA, Diploma.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a good team player, a good learner, and a self-starter.
- Must be proactive and quick executor.
- Must have the ability to work independentl