React Native Developer
A powerful platform to make you a React Native Developer
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic React Native Developer who will be responsible for taking raw application ideas from the client/business team and can start with planning, architecture, designing, development, and maintenance of custom cross-platform (React Native) android applications as per the clients’ requirements. As a React Native Developer at Acropolis, you will be required to participate in all aspects of development, which will include playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment. You will be working closely with the Tech, Design, and Quality team to build and launch the product. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Excellent React Native mobile app development experience.
- Deep knowledge of basic React Native components
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented concepts & Data Structures
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Comfortable in working with third-party dependencies and debugging
- Experience with popular workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle on Android Studio.
- Work with native modules when required
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git & SVN
- Build and deploy applications to IOS and Google Play stores